Educational Qualification:BTech / MBA Candidates
Essential Traits: Candidate should be well verse incommunicating in all four languages viz. Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu Kannada.
Should be highly active on facebook, whats app, linked in as well.
Benefits: Certificate of association Internship, Monetary Stipend, Publicity,
Send your SoP to email@example.com
Outstanding Researcher and Academician
Coordinator, MBA Programme, Center for Distance Learning
GITAM University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr Satya Sekhar Gudimetla is devoted and innovative educationist providing visionary leadership and imparting quality education by modern teaching and research methodology. He is great supporter of holistic approach for all round growth and mental development. GIAP Journals is happy to Recognize the research, academic and administrative accomplishments of Dr Satya Sekhar and wishes his services will make this world more beautiful than yesterday.
Here we are presenting brief record of his research and academic accomplishments.
Details of Publication
- Monograph Research publication (International) 
- Chapter contribution to Edited volume(s) (International) 
- Chapter contribution to Edited volume(s) (National) 
- Text Book- sole author 
- Text Book- Co-author 
- Lesson writer/Course content development 
- Case contribution to edited volume (National) 
- Co-Editor for Conference Proceedings 
- International 
- National 
Paper Presentation in conferences
- National 
- International 
Membership in Editorial board/reviewer
- International journals published abroad 
- National journals 
Membership in Professional bodies
- National 
- International 
Prof Dr Anshu Dandia, Vice President, Indian Chemical Society is Keynote Speaker at National Conference on Innovations in Chemical Sciences & Technology on 21st August 2015 at Scott Christian College, Nagarcoil, Kanyakumari.
Currently Prof Anshu is Head of Chemistry Department and Director, P. G. School of Physical Sciences and Affairs, Vigyan Bhawan, U.O. R, Jaipur.
Her research profile is highly motivating and impressive.
- Green & Nanotechnology in Organic Synthesis
- Development of environ-economic synthetic methodologies and chemical protocols for the synthesis of value added compounds
- Organofluorine, Heterocyclic and Medicinal Chemistry
- H-Index = 26; Total I. F. = 179.18; Citation Factor = 2178 (Source: Google Scholar)
- Ph. D = 28; Post docs = 6; RA = 2; Presently 8 students are working.
- Invited Lectures/ Session Chaired/ Plenary Lectures ~ 90 in various International and National Conferences.
To meet Dr Anshu Dandia visit NCICST 2015 in Kanyakumari.
All articles submitted to GIAP are subject to strict, double, blind, peer and editorial review. We send articles to subject experts and take their objective opinion on quality of content,article structureand language correctness by an innovative reviewer form.
We are disclosing here our guidelines for reviewers, so that authors can understand the review process and its efficiency.
Feedback: We welcome opinion of authors and their feedback on our review policy. If you have any idea on how to improve this procedure, please feel fee to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, name of institution, date of birth and/or your personal interests and hobbies etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent)
5. To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.We offer the use of a secure server.All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit / debit cards numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.giapjournals.com andwww.giapjournals.org
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s) and only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript must be acknowledged properly.
- The paper is sent to the author prior to printing. For mistakes in paper the authors will be held responsible.
- Authors must be noted that all manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism Scanner Software.
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript.
- Before and after publication, If any manuscript is found plagiarized, infringing intellectual rights of any author’s work etc it will be removed from journal and author will be blacklisted from our journal system. Also he/she has to bear the legal action started by original author / owner.
- GIAP journals have zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
- Authors are requested to check plagiarism at their end also to avoid any unpleasantsituation.
- Please respect the work of other researchers by proper quotation or citation in your article.
- If any article is found plagiarized, it will not be published in our journals.
- If you find infringement of copyright of your work in any work of GIAP Journals, please inform us with proper evidence for corrective measures.
- Contact us at email@example.com in case of plagiarism related queries.
We are only able to correct typographical errors in the following: author names, affiliations, articles titles, and abstracts and keywords.
We can publish a correction to your article if there is a serious error, for example with regard to scientific accuracy, or if your reputation or that of the journal would be affected. We do not publish corrections that do not affect the contribution in a material way or significantly impair the reader’s understanding of the contribution (such as a spelling mistake or a grammatical error).
Please send us email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with journal name, volume number, title of paper, page number, line number, old and corrected words if you need any changes to be effected.
Benefits:Authorship of book, 30% royalty, certificate of publication, control on marketing and sale, indexing on international databases, Google books, online selling and many more.
What to do? Sendyour interest email@example.com abstract of your thesis.